- Suitable for both Warwick & Coventry University Students
- 2 fully fitted bathrooms
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen & Lounge
- Fully Furnished
White Tiger Estates present a 5 bedroom student home available September 2019.
Five double bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms.
Room 1 – double bedroom
Room 2 – Double bedroom
Room 3 – Double bedroom
Room 4 – Double bedroom
Room 5 – Double bedroom
Available to let as a complete house to a group of five or as individual rooms.
10 minute walk to Coventry University.
Each Bedroom Comprises of the following:
- Office desk
- Office chair
Kitchen/Diner Comprises of the following:
- Fully fitted modern kitchen units
- Washing machine
- Fridge freezer
Living Room comprises of the following:
- Coffee Table
- Dining Table
Discounts available on group bookings.
- Security deposit will be the equivalent of one month`s rent
- UK students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly in line with student finance
- UK students with no guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly
- International students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly
- International students with no UK guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly.
- NO AGENCY FEES
Give us a call today!
Sophie - 0779000200
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information