- Close to City Centre
- Close to Local Amenities
- Internal Viewings Recommended
- Shared Student Property
- Close to Coventry University
- Fully Furnished
- Nicely presented throughout
- With Luxurious Fittings And A Premium Finish
White Tiger Estates are proud to present newly renovated student rooms available January 2020.
- Six bedroom house each with its own private bathroom, sharing only the kitchen/diner.
- September half price.
- On site maintenance team.
- Communal cleaner is provided weekly.
Room A – Double bed
Room B – Double bed
Room C – Single bed
Room D – Single bed
Room E – Single bed
Available to let as a complete house to a group of five or as single rooms.
Ten-minute walk from Coventry University.
Each Bedroom Comprises of the following:
- Double bed
- Office desk
- Office chair
- Chest of drawers
Kitchen/Diner Comprises of the following:
- Fully fitted modern kitchen units
- Electric cooker
- Washing machine
- Fridge freezer
Bathroom/En Suite Comprises of the following:
- Modern bathroom suite
- High quality electric shower
- Walls and floors fully tiled
The whole property has been built to a high-quality standard with no expense spared!
Discounts available on group bookings.
- Security deposit will be the equivalent of one month's rent
- UK students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly in line with student finance
- UK students with no guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly
- International students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly
- International students with no UK guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly.
- NO AGENCY FEES
Give us a call today!
Sophie - 0779000200
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.