- 5 Bedrooms
- Close to City Centre
- Close to Local Amenities
- Exceptional Quality Of Living Throughout
- Student Property
- Available Now
- Close to Coventry University
- With Luxurious Fittings And A Premium Finish
- Fully Furnished
- Tastefully Presented Throughout
White Tiger Estates are proud to present newly renovated student home available September 2019.
This advert is for a room in a shared home
Room A – Double bedroom with ensuite
Room B – Double bedroom with ensuite
Room C – Double bedroom with ensuite
Room D – Double bedroom with dedicated bathroom
Room E – Double room with ensuite
Available to let as a complete house to a group of five or as individual rooms.
Twenty minute walk to Coventry University.
Each Bedroom Comprises of the following:
- Office desk
- Office chair
Kitchen/Diner Comprises of the following:
- Fully fitted modern kitchen units
- Washing machine
- Fridge freezer
Discounts available on group bookings.
- Security deposit will be the equivalent of one month's rent
- UK students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly in line with student finance
- UK students with no guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly
- International students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly
- International students with no UK guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly.
- NO AGENCY FEES
Give us a call today!
Sophie - 0779000200
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) current value 56, potential value 74
Environmemtal Impact Rating (EIR) current value 49, potential value 70
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.