- 1 Bedroom Studio Apartment
- Close to Coventry University
- Heated flooring
- Beds from Dreams with pocket memory foam mattress
- All bills inclusive
- Fully furnished with high quality furniture
- Keyless entry
White Tiger Estates are proud to present the latest and amazingly developed, spacious student apartments, this September. Made up of eight apartments with an open plan overview, located within a 3 - 4 minute walking distance from Coventry University.
The Apartment comprising of the following:
• Combined living room/bedroom
• Open plan kitchen
Kitchen Comprises of the following:
- Electric cooker
- Fridge Freezer
Bathroom comprises of the following:
- Modern bathroom suite
- High powered electric shower
- Walls and floors fully tiled
There are two washer and dryers available to all eight apartments for use at no extra cost.
On street parking available (some places may need to apply for a parking permit from the council).
- Security deposit will be the equivalent of one month`s rent
- UK students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly in line with student finance
- UK students with no guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly
- International students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly
- International students with no UK guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly.
- NO AGENCY FEES
Give us a call today!
Sophie - 0779000200
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks` rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks` rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week`s rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.
Click here for Tenancy Information