- Tastefully Presented Throughout
- Benefits Of City Convenience Combined With A Blissful Living Space
- Close to Coventry University
- Internal Viewings Highly Recommended
- All bills inclusive
- Shared Student Property
- With Luxurious Fittings And A Premium Finish
White Tiger Estates are proud to present newly renovated student home available September 2020.
Room A – Double bed with dedicated bathroom - £475.00
Room B – Double bed with ensuite - £475.00
Room C – Double bed with ensuite - £500.00
Room D – Double bed with ensuite - £475.00
Room E – Double bed with dedicated bathroom - £475.00
Room F – Double bed with ensuite - £500.00
Available to let as a complete house to a group of six or as individual rooms.
Ten minute walk from Coventry University.
Each bedroom includes the following furniture:
- Double Bed
- Shelving Units
Ensuite/Shower Room includes the following:
- Shower cubicle
- Heated towel rail
Fully fitted kitchen/diner includes the following:
- Washing machine & dryer
- Fridge freezer
- Range cooker
- Dining table
High quality furniture throughout.
The whole property has been built to a high-quality standard with no expense spared!
Discounts available on group bookings.
- Security deposit will be the equivalent of one month's rent
- UK students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly in line with student finance
- UK students with no guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly
- International students with UK guarantor payments collected quarterly
- International students with no UK guarantor payments collected in full or half yearly.
- NO AGENCY FEES
Give us a call today!
Sophie – 0779000200
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The following are permitted payments which we may request from you:
a) The rent
b) A refundable tenancy deposit (reserved for any damages or defaults on the part of the tenant) capped at no more than five weeks' rent where the annual rent is less than £50,000, or six weeks' rent where the total annual rent is £50,000 or above
c) A refundable holding deposit (to reserve a property) capped at no more than one week's rent
d) Payments to change the tenancy when requested by the tenant, capped at £50, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
e) Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy, when requested by the tenant
f) Payments in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax; and
g) A default fee for late payment of rent and replacement of a lost key/security device, where required under a tenancy agreement
Please call us if you wish to discuss this further.